RAPID CITY, S.D. — A Kyle woman has pleaded guilty to felony child abuse and neglect charged after her two of her children were found emaciated on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation. Thirty-four-year-old Darcel Featherman admitted to leaving her daughters, ages 2 and 3, with her mother and sister, knowing they wouldn’t properly care for...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - KL VISION, INC.
Around the Web
- Mom pleads guilty after toddlers found weighing 13 pounds
By Associated Press - Monday Oct 2, 2017
- Man busted for posing as hedgie investor in $19M Ponzi scheme
By Carleton English - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
FBI agents on Thursday arrested a New York man posing as a hedge fund investor on charges he ripped off at least 42 friends and acquaintances with a $19 million Ponzi scheme. Michael Scronic, of leafy Pound Ridge, an affluent suburb north of New York City, lied to his investors about the performance of his...
- The Studio Museum Has a Vision for Its Home. And a Power Player at the Helm.
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
Thelma Golden, the museum’s formidable steward, is focused on a big building project and many initiatives at an important time for the institution.
- State of the Art: Amazon’s Vision of Computing’s Future: An Information Appliance
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Amazon’s new Echo Show smart speaker, which comes with a touch screen, represents the model for a new kind of communal, household computer.
- Critic's Notebook: At the Apple Keynote, Selling Us a Better Vision of Ourselves
By JAMES PONIEWOZIK - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Apple’s annual program is an odd streaming TV event: an extended commercial that the faithful watch willingly.
- Tech Fix: The Smartphone’s Future: It’s All About the Camera
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
The devices are poised to get smarter as advances are made in scanning 3-D objects like your face.