A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KIWI JAR, INC.
Around the Web
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Zone 8 Kiwi Vines: What Kiwis Grow In Zone 8 Regions
By Darcy Larum - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- Kiwis For Zone 9 – How To Grow Kiwi Vines In Zone 9
By Amy Grant - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
- Tricolor Kiwi Information: How To Grow A Tricolor Kiwi Plant
By Darcy Larum - Friday Nov 3, 2017
- Amazon Tackles Hollywood’s F. Scott Fitzgerald Obsession
By BROOKS BARNES - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
“The Last Tycoon,” a nine-episode series, is the latest good-looking attempt to adapt F. Scott Fitzgerald for the screen.