A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KITCHEN TIME II INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Paul Rabil, Lacrosse Player, Spends His Sundays
By ANDREW COTTO - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The athlete, entrepreneur and Williamsburg, Brooklyn, resident spends a lot of time by himself, reading, writing, working, and sometimes even painting.
- 'Dunkirk' Triumphs at Box Office
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Executives at Time Warner Inc.’s Warner Bros. breathed perhaps the biggest sigh heard in Hollywood this summer as a costly World War II epic opened successfully.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.