New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KIRBY DESIGN ENTERPRISES OF LI, INC.
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- How Google Cloud is transforming Japanese businesses
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Hit the road with these trending summer destinations
Friday Jul 14, 2017
- Artists putting their stamps on Polk Street’s ‘Passports’
By Sam Whiting - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
San Francisco artist Lynn Kirby has been going to the Russian Hill Bookstore since it opened 24 years ago. So when she was invited by the San Francisco Arts Commission to design a unique ink stamp for any business on Polk Street, she requested the bookstore. Come by on Sunday, Oct. 22, and Kirby will be at a desk stamping books just like Marian the Librarian in “The Music Man.” Her stamp is a spin on the ex libris bookplates that link a book to its owner. “I like to make work that is related to a place and has a history,” says Kirby, who is one of 16 local artists participating in “Passport,” a one-day scavenger hunt on Middle Polk, between California and Green streets.