At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
kingsbrook emergency medicine, p.c.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - KINGSBROOK EMERGENCY MEDICINE, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
- Emergency Scenario Training in Live-Action VR is Intense
Friday May 26, 2017
The view from the VR headset: Virtual reality reproductions of real cardiac emergencies used for training purposes.
- “No-Kill” Rule Depends on Emerging Field of Shelter Medicine
By Carrie Collins-Fadell - Tuesday May 30, 2017
A Maddie’s Fund grant and an ambitious fundraising goal helped expand Chicago’s PAWS medical center.
- Using Sharkskin to Keep Medical Equipment Sterile?
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Sharkskin-like coating may prevent bacterial growth and prove to be an effective liner for medical equipment.
- Portable MPM for Large Tissue Sample Imaging During Surgery
Friday Aug 25, 2017
On-demand histology reports, right in the operating suite.
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is down for ’emergency maintenance’
By Jeff Grubb - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Update at 10:45 p.m. Pacific time: Servers are back up, and I’m probably going to play all night. If you are a murderer looking to get some violent crimes in before bed, like myself, you are out of luck at the moment. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds servers are down right now for emergency maintenance. If you attempt to […]