Why is such a sophisticated, spicy cuisine often rendered bland and cloying? A former Bangkok correspondent finds answers and good news in California.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KING KONG THAI CUISINE, LLC
Around the Web
- On the (Rising) Trail of Thai Food in America
By THOMAS FULLER - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Thai activist gets prison for posting BBC story about king
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej's Funeral
Thursday Oct 26, 2017
Thailand cremated the remains of its longest-serving monarch on Thursday a year after his death.
- Op-Ed Contributor: How a Thai King Made Wealth Seem Sacred
By MATTHEW PHILLIPS - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
The Thai monarchy became fabulously rich by casting King Bhumibol as a Buddha-like figure.
- Restaurant Review: Peru and Japan Meet in Midtown, at the Sprawling Sen Sakana
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
A sleek new restaurant specializes in a hybrid cuisine that many New Yorkers know only from Nobu.
- Thais mark 1 year since king's death with prayers, ceremony
Friday Oct 13, 2017
Thais marked one year since the death of King Bhumibol Adulyadej with formal ceremonies and acts of personal devotion before an elaborate five-day funeral later this month.