TONAWANDA, N.Y. — Martin Kober is convinced the painting of a dying Jesus that hung above the mantel in his upstate New York childhood home is the work of Michelangelo. Getting experts to agree remains the $300 million hurdle. That’s the potential value of the 19-by-25-inch work that Kober’s family affectionately calls the “the Mike,”...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KIN DRONIC, INC.
Around the Web
- Man convinced living room painting is $300M Michelangelo masterpiece
By Associated Press - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Kin of slain NJ girl appeal to Trump for visa help to attend funeral
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
- R. KELLY ‘CULT’ Report: Kin fear women held against their will
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Xanda the Lion is Dead, But Trophy Hunting Helps His Kin
Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Without hunting revenue, wild spaces would turn into farmland and animals would be shot like pests.
- Kik raises $98 million in Kin cryptocurrency token sale
By Khari Johnson - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
Chat app Kik announced today that it has raised nearly $100 million from more than 10,000 people in its token distribution event. In fact, $42 million of the $98.8 million was raised in the first 48 hours of a sale that took place Sept. 12 – 26, a company spokesperson told VentureBeat in an email. […]
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."