Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
CT CORPORATION SYSTEM
111 EIGHTH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10011
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KIMMY'S HOME IMPROVEMENT CORP.
Around the Web
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
- Five Years After Sandy, Are We Better Prepared?
By PATRICK McGEEHAN and WINNIE HU - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
While much of New York City’s battered infrastructure has been repaired and even improved, most long-term resiliency measures are still years away
- New York Today: New York Today: Ways to Improve the Subway
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Friday: A transit competition, a pop-up pool, and flags with heart.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.