New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KIDSNETT CHILD CARE PROGRAM, INC.
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Lily Of The Valley Won’t Bloom: Why Is My Lily Of The Valley Not Blooming
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Jimmy Kimmel on Health Care, National Tragedies and Twitter Feuds
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
Mr. Kimmel, the star of ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!,” discusses the attention he has received for some politically pointed monologues.
- Critic’s Notebook: On ‘The Good Doctor,’ the Anti-Antihero Is In
By JAMES PONIEWOZIK - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
A decade after the rude genius of “House,” ABC’s sentimental hit drama focuses on the “care” part of health care.