A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KIDS OF THE 21 CENTURY INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Twitter: Prince’s Arrest Touches Many
By ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Prince Alwaleed’s arrest is likely to reverberate across dozens of publicly listed companies that count him as a major investor.
- 21st Century Fox Earnings Buoyed by Cable TV Business
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Higher advertising and distribution fees for its cable channels drove up 21st Century Fox Inc.’s results in the most recent quarter, helping it deliver a modest earnings beat.
- Cable Networks Power Earnings at 21st Century Fox
Thursday Nov 9, 2017
Twenty-First Century Fox Inc.’s revenue rose in the most recent quarter, as higher fees for its cable networks helped offset continued weakness at local TV stations and the film studio.
- Diamonds Aren’t Forever: 5 Bygone Ballparks of New York
By PHIL COFFIN - Friday Sep 22, 2017
These ballparks and stadiums — some of which were built early in the 20th century — seeded much of the game’s history before being torn down.
- The Place Beyond the Fire Island Pines
By PHILIP GEFTER - Monday Oct 23, 2017
Columbia County, a quiet part of upstate New York, has emerged as a 21st-century haven — and a reminder of the ongoing relevance of the queer community.