Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - KIDNEY MEDICINE, P.C.
Around the Web
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
- Selena had kidney transplant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
- Beyond Dialysis: Researchers Are Making Implantable Artificial Kidneys
By Megan Molteni - Friday Oct 6, 2017
The world needs more kidneys. Here's how researchers are making artificial ones—in silico.
- Selena Gomez’ kidney transplant inspires others
By Dean Balsamini - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
Selena Gomez’ kidney transplant may save many more lives than her own. The National Kidney Foundation’s web traffic — including inquiries on how to donate — have surged by 350 percent since the stars’ heart-rending Instagram post on Sept. 14 where she announced she had gotten a new kidney from actress Francia Raisa, a longtime...
- Man finds out wife is a match for life-saving kidney donation with special edition baseball card
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Selena Gomez's Kidney Transplant a Risk of Lupus
By Eun Kyung Kim - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Singer Selena Gomez shocked fans with Instagram posts revealing she'd had transplant surgery over the summer.