kid & coe LLC

41 east 11th st unit 99
new york, new york 10003

NYS Entity Status
ACTIVE

NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 14, 2013

NYS DOS ID#
4360764

County
NEW YORK

Jurisdiction
DELAWARE

Registered Agent
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED

, ,

NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY

Name History
2013 - KID & COE LLC









Buffer

submit to reddit

Telephone
n/a

Fax
n/a

Website
n/a

Email address
n/a

LinkedIn
n/a

Facebook
n/a

Google+
n/a

Twitter
n/a

Pinterest
n/a

Instagram
n/a



  • Around the Web

  • The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
    By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017

    Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.

    Source: NYT > Home Page
  • Women of Sex Tech, Unite
    By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017

    New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.

    Source: NYT > Home Page
  • Woman, kids injured in airborne bounce house
    By Associated Press - Monday Oct 16, 2017

    WHEATFIELD, N.Y. — Authorities say several children and a 76-year-old woman have been treated for injuries sustained when a wind gust sent a bounce house airborne at a western New York event. The Niagara County Sheriff’s Office says the inflatable structure was set up at a corn maze in the town of Wheatfield on Sunday...

    Source: New York Post: News
  • Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
    By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017

    Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.

    Source: NYT > Home Page
  • Teen dies from using cellphone while taking a bath
    By Jackie Salo - Monday Jul 10, 2017

    A Texas teen died Sunday morning while using her cellphone in a bathtub, according to reports. Madison Coe, 14, was electrocuted taking a bath at her father’s home in Lovington, New Mexico, news station KCBD reported. Relatives told KCBD that the accident was caused either when she plugged in her phone while in the bathtub...

    Source: New York Post: News
  • Teen electrocuted in bathtub sent photo of frayed cord before death
    By Jackie Salo - Monday Jul 17, 2017

    The Texas teen who was electrocuted earlier this month in the bath sent a photo to a friend before her death. Madison Coe, 14, was at her father’s home July 9 in Lovington, New Mexico when she died while using her cellphone in a bathtub, according to news station KCBD. Police have released the final...

    Source: New York Post: News