Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KHC SUBWAY CORP.
Around the Web
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- The Look: An Ode to Acts of Kindness on the New York City Subway
By ANDRE WAGNER, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
“The New York City subway is this great equalizer,” said the photographer Andre Wagner, who spent four years taking photographs on its platforms and in its cars. “For this brief moment in time, we’re all in it together.”
- Subway Delays Cost New Yorkers Millions Annually, Report Finds
By MARC SANTORA - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
A study by the city’s Independent Budget Office estimated weekday subway delays resulted in $307 million of lost work time in a 12-month period.
- They Have a Say Over the Subways, From Hundreds of Miles Away
By JAMES BARRON and VIVIAN WANG - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Since the 1960s, control of New York City’s subways has been in the hands of state lawmakers, many of whom live far from the city and rarely ride the trains themselves.