Ahmad Khan Rahimi was charged with carrying out a two-day bombing spree that turned West 23rd Street into a debris field and terrorized the region.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KHAN DADA CORP
Around the Web
- New Jersey Man Found Guilty in Chelsea Bombing
By MICHAEL WILSON - Monday Oct 16, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- Jaguars Owner Shad Khan Thinks Donald Trump Is ‘Jealous’ Of NFL Owners
By Ryan Nagelhout - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
Khan donated to Trump's campaign but clearly isn't impressed by the president anymore.
- Over DACA, Gold Star father Khizr Khan calls Trump 'illiterate and uneducated'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Sep 10, 2017