Ahmad Khan Rahimi was charged with carrying out a two-day bombing spree that turned West 23rd Street into a debris field and terrorized the region.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
40-45 HAMPTON ST
ELMHURST, NEW YORK, 11373
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KHAN & KHAN GIFT SHOP CORP
Around the Web
- New Jersey Man Found Guilty in Chelsea Bombing
By MICHAEL WILSON - Monday Oct 16, 2017
- Jaguars Owner Shad Khan Thinks Donald Trump Is ‘Jealous’ Of NFL Owners
By Ryan Nagelhout - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
Khan donated to Trump's campaign but clearly isn't impressed by the president anymore.
- Over DACA, Gold Star father Khizr Khan calls Trump 'illiterate and uneducated'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
- Imran Khan, Strongest Contender to Lead Pakistan, Is No Shoo-In
By SALMAN MASOOD - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Mr. Khan, a onetime cricket star and anti-American populist, needs to run a strong campaign to succeed Nawaz Sharif as prime minister next year, analysts say.
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan Says Trump’s Anti-Muslim Talk Sounds A Lot Like ISIS Rhetoric
By davidmatthews - Monday Sep 25, 2017
The prominent Trump critic said that the President plays into ISIS' hands by copying their 'clash of civilizations' rhetoric.
- Jaguars owner says he would be open to signing Kaepernick
By Associated Press - Saturday Aug 26, 2017
Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shahid Khan says he would be open to signing free-agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Speaking to the team’s flagship radio station, Khan responded “absolutely” when asked Thursday whether he would support signing Kaepernick if the team’s front office wanted to do it. Khan’s comments were not recorded, just relayed via Twitter. According to 1010 XL, Khan said that while he would not have knelt during the national anthem to protest social injustice in the United States the way Kaepernick did, the billionaire businessman respects the quarterback’s right to express his beliefs.