The mayor of Miami Beach likened Irma’s explosive force to “a nuclear hurricane” as the storm made landfall in the Florida Keys with winds as strong as 140 mph. “I’ve called [Irma] a nuclear hurricane because of its power, it’s strength, and all the horrible destruction and havoc it has caused throughout the entire Caribbean...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KR WEBSITES LLC
2014 - KEY READS LLC
Around the Web
- Miami Beach mayor calls Irma ‘a nuclear hurricane’
By Mark Moore - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
- Hurricane Irma’s Winds Are Thrashing Miami And At Least 1.4 Million Are Without Power In Florida
By Kimberly Ricci - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Hurricane Irma's deadly storm surge and winds have slammed the Keys and are zeroing in on the mainland.
- Miami Beach Penthouse, Now $18 Million Cheaper
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Originally seeking $53 million in late 2015, the furnished unit at 321 Ocean is now asking $34,999,999.
- Miami Beach Waterfront Home Lists for $22.5 Million
Friday Aug 11, 2017
The contemporary, fully furnished home is on Rivo Alto Island, one of the Venetian Islands.
- How Is President Trump’s Business Doing? Check the Electoral College
By ERIC LIPTON, BEN PROTESS and ANDREW W. LEHREN - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
The red-blue political divide is not only informing the president’s policies, it is influencing the bottom line of the family-run Trump Organization.
- Versace Miami Beach Mansion for $125 Million
Thursday Jun 7, 2012
A Miami Beach, Fla., estate owned by Versace goes on the market for $125 million. Lauren Schuker has details on The News Hub. Photo: Reuters.