This film just can't get a break. It's almost like... cursed or something.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KEY CAST CONCRETE, INC.
Around the Web
- ‘Amityville: The Awakening’ Is Finally Being Released… For Free
By Caleb Reading - Friday Sep 22, 2017
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: Why We Don’t Vote With Our Wallets
By RICHARD CONNIFF - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
Company boycotts are one of the few concrete ways we have to protest unethical corporate behavior.
- Weinstein Company’s ‘Amityville’ Fizzles While ‘The Square’ Soars at Indie Box Office
By Jeremy Fuster, provided by
- Sunday Oct 29, 2017
This week’s indie box office results were a case of extremes, as “Amityville: The Awakening” — the latest from the scandal-riddled Weinstein Company — made less than $1,000 total in its limited release, while this year’s Palme D’Or winner, “The Square,” had a stellar four-screen opening with $76,000 and a $19,000 per screen average.“Amityville,” which is being released by The Weinstein Company through Dimension Films, made a mere $742 for a per screen average of $74 from 10 screens.
- Mr. Trump Casts a Shadow Over the AT&T-Time Warner Deal
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
He politicizes everything he touches, so unless his appointees act with utmost integrity they will be tainted as his henchmen.
- Cogeco Communications Expands U.S. Market Share With MetroCast Buy
Monday Jul 10, 2017
A Cogeco Communications Inc. unit has reached a deal to buy the MetroCast cable system for $1.4 billion, as the Canadian cable company expands its share of the U.S. market.