On Tuesday, the City Council is set to repeal the city’s Cabaret Law, a Prohibition-era rule that made it illegal to dance in most nightspots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
1000 WOODBURY ROAD, SUITE 300
WOODBURY, NEW YORK, 11797
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KEVIN L. PETERS INC.
Around the Web
- After 91 Years, New York Will Let Its People Boogie
By ANNIE CORREAL - Monday Oct 30, 2017
- Under Armour Footwear Chief Peter Ruppe to Depart
Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
The head of Under Armour Inc.’s footwear business is leaving, the latest in a series of senior executive departures as the sportswear company struggles with slowing sales of its apparel and sneakers.
- Peter Berger, Theologian Who Fought ‘God Is Dead’ Movement, Dies at 88
By JOSEPH BERGER - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Professor Berger was known for his work in what is called the sociology of knowledge — understanding how humans experience everyday reality.
- Kevin Spacey Suspended From ‘House of Cards’ Amid Investigation
By MATT STEVENS - Saturday Nov 4, 2017
The suspension was handed down late Friday by Media Rights Capital. Netflix also said it would not be involved with the show if it included Mr. Spacey.
- The Culture Wars Have Come to Silicon Valley
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
After Google fired an engineer who wrote an anti-diversity manifesto, the tech industry is under the microscope for penalizing dissenting opinions.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.