Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KENYATTA JONES-ARIETTA INC.
Around the Web
- Hurricane Harvey, Samsung, Tappan Zee Bridge: Your Friday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Friday Aug 25, 2017
- 21st-Century Span: Bridge of Grand Ambitions Is Set to Open at the Tappan Zee
By JOSEPH BERGER - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
At a cost of $4 billion, the new structure, is scheduled to see its first drivers early Saturday, and will eventually be able to carry 140,000 cars a day.
- President Uhuru Kenyatta Is Declared Victor of Kenyan Election
By KIMIKO de FREYTAS-TAMURA - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mr. Kenyatta won a contest marred by allegations of vote-rigging and the killing of a top election official.
- Uhuru Kenyatta Is Declared Winner of Kenya’s Repeat Election
By JINA MOORE - Monday Oct 30, 2017
Mr. Kenyatta also won a vote in August that was nullified by the Supreme Court, but the new balloting was met by confusion and mistrust.
- Remains of Tappan Zee Bridge to be scattered across New York
By Albany Bureau Chief - By Albany Bureau Chief - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Eight N.Y. counties have asked for pieces of the old bridge, which is being replaced by a $4 billion bridge named for former Gov. Mario Cuomo.
- First stretch of new Tappan Zee Bridge to open in August
By Carl Campanile, Yaron Steinbuch - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The first span of the new Tappan Zee Bridge – renamed the Gov. Mario M. Cuomo Bridge — will open Aug. 25, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Thursday. Speaking at an Association for a Better New York breakfast in Manhattan, the governor said the project is a symbol of New York’s $100 billion commitment to improve...