U.S. auto sales continued to struggle in August amid mounting signs that American car buyers have become increasingly fickle.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KENT AUTO SALES LTD.
Around the Web
- August Was Mixed Month for Auto Makers
Friday Sep 1, 2017
- U.S. Auto Sales Fall as Fewer Vehicles Go to Rental Chains
Monday Jul 3, 2017
Auto sales continued to slide in June, as car buyers react to higher vehicle prices and Detroit backs away from dumping unwanted inventory into rental-car lots.
- U.S. Auto Makers Report Steep Sales Declines in July
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Sales for major U.S. auto makers sharply declined in July amid a modest slump in lease deals that have kept payments low, continuing an industry slowdown that has led to a glut of inventory on dealer lots and a spate of discounts.
- Strong Summer for China Auto Sales, but Fall Could be Chilly
Monday Sep 11, 2017
China’s car market sustained its recent run of growth in August, continuing to expand after a weak start to the year brought about by a rise in the country’s auto-sales tax.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Domestic Auto Makers Posted Mixed October Sales
Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
General Motors and Fiat Chrysler reported sales declines in the U.S. for October, while Ford’s U.S. sales increased 6.4%.