POUGHKEEPSIE, NY — Authorities say a 29-year-old Hudson Valley woman who flagged down a police officer to report an incident with her boyfriend has been charged with killing the man. The Poughkeepsie Journal reports that police in the town of Poughkeepsie say Nicole Addimando stopped a patrol officer around 2:15 a.m. Thursday and said she...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KEN TRAVIS & SON EXCAVATION, LLC
Around the Web
- Woman charged with murder after boyfriend found dead
By Associated Press - Friday Sep 29, 2017
- 2 Years After Being Sentenced, Egg Execs Behind Massive Salmonella Outbreak Are Finally Going To Prison
By Chris Morran - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
In April 2015, a federal judge sentenced the father and son former executives of the inaccurately named Quality Egg — the company behind a salmonella outbreak that sickened around 60,000 people — to three months in prison, but neither of the two men have begun to serve their sentence, hoping the U.S. Supreme Court would see things their way. But …
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- 3rd-grade class project leads to polystyrene foam cup ban in N.Y. county
By Poughkeepsie (N.Y.) Journal - By Poughkeepsie (N.Y.) Journal - Saturday Nov 4, 2017
The class also wrote letters to Molinaro and N.Y. Gov. Andrew Cuomo about their concerns with the material.
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick says he’ll take a leave of absence
By Joe Mullin - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
CEO will take a break after family tragedy and an internal investigation.