In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - KELLY T. CPA P.C.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Budget Bus Lines Flout the Rules With Little Consequence
By PATRICK McGEEHAN and WINNIE HU - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Even after deadly crashes like the one in Queens last week, discount bus companies are often able to stay in business and evade serious penalties.
- Umpire Hunter Wendelstedt sidelined with concussion-like symptoms
By Associated Press - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Umpire Hunter Wendelstedt is being treated for concussion-like symptoms after being struck in the mask. Wendelstedt will not work the remainder of Cleveland’s series against the Boston Rex Sox after he was hit flush on the protective mask by Boston reliever Joe Kelly on Monday night. He was squatting behind catcher Christian Vazquez, who failed to stop Kelly’s fastball and it hit Wendelstedt, who dropped to one knee. He quickly was assisted by Vazquez, the other umpires and a Cleveland trainer. Wendelstedt stayed in the game for the remainder of the sixth inning. At the start of the seventh, he met with the other crew members and Cleveland’s trainer before leaving.