Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KEAN DEVELOPMENT OLDE TOWNE, LLC
Around the Web
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- The Colorful World of Etro
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
As the brother-and-sister act of Veronica and Kean Etro team up for their first joint fashion show, they are taking the distinctive style they developed together to the next level.
- Call It Splitsville, N.Y.: Hasidic Enclave to Get Its Own Town
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
Residents in the village of Kiryas Joel, in Orange County, and those in the Town of Monroe voted to part ways, ending years of conflict over zoning.
- Ed Kaye on Sarepta’s Duchenne Quest, Rising to CEO & His New Startup
By Ben Fidler - Monday Nov 20, 2017
Ed Kaye never thought he’d run a biotech —until waking up one day in 2015 realizing not only that he could, but that Sarepta Therapeutics, where he was chief medical officer at the time, may fall apart if he didn’t. In March 2015, Kaye (pictured) was one of many high-level executives ready to leave the […]
- Zone 9 Lilac Care: Growing Lilacs In Zone 9 Gardens
By Teo Spangler - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- For Tightknit Texas Town, Horror of Shooting Makes ‘No Sense’
By SIMON ROMERO - Monday Nov 6, 2017
In the town of Sutherland Springs, everyone knew a victim of the massacre at the First Baptist Church, and some knew many.