A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KDJ TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Around the Web
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- China Bans Digital Coin Offers as Celebrities Like Paris Hilton Tout Them
Monday Sep 4, 2017
Initial coin offerings are the latest financial-markets mania, capturing investors’ imagination like dot-com startups once did years ago. But for all the hype, the risks are plentiful.
- Paris Hilton: It annoys me
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Pittsburgh Gets a Tech Makeover
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The city is newly stylish, with hyped restaurants and an Ace hotel, thanks to a steady flow of Carnegie Mellon grads who decided to stay.
- Luxury, In The Words Of Today's 3 Major Generations
Wednesday Feb 1, 2017
Luxury, affluence, and wealth marketers define their target markets in many different ways (by income, wealth, generation, buying habits, attitudinally, etc.).