Jeff Sessions is proud of the work he's doing at the Justice Department and isn't going anywhere "as long as it's appropriate."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KCURT NOSDUH INC
Around the Web
- Jeff Sessions Says He’ll Stay On As Attorney General Despite Trump Trashing Him To The ‘NY Times’
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Identity Thieves Hijack Cellphone Accounts to Go After Virtual Currency
By NATHANIEL POPPER - Monday Aug 21, 2017
So-called phone porting attacks are exposing a vulnerability that could be exploited against anybody with valuable emails or other digital files.
- Virtual Vandalism: Jeff Koons’s ‘Balloon Dog’ Is Graffiti-Bombed
By ANNA CODREA-RADO - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
The artist Sebastian Errazuriz used augmented reality to deface a famous sculpture by Mr. Koons to protest what he views as Silicon Valley’s monopoly on digital public space.
- Coursera Names Jeff Maggioncalda as New Leader
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Rick Levin is stepping down as chief executive of Coursera, handing over the reins of the online education company to former Financial Engines Inc. CEO Jeff Maggioncalda.
- Building A.I. That Can Build A.I.
By CADE METZ - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
Google and others, fighting for a small pool of researchers, are looking for automated ways to deal with a shortage of artificial intelligence experts.
- Inside Wealth: At Last, Jeff Bezos Offers a Hint of His Philanthropic Plans
By ROBERT FRANK - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
People have wondered if the Amazon chief was waiting until retirement to make a big charitable splash. In a tweet, he solicited ideas from the public.