An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jun 18, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE,
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KCP SOLUTIONS OF UPSTATE NEW YORK, LLC
Around the Web
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Place Beyond the Fire Island Pines
By PHILIP GEFTER - Monday Oct 23, 2017
Columbia County, a quiet part of upstate New York, has emerged as a 21st-century haven — and a reminder of the ongoing relevance of the queer community.
- Everest climber inspires Rangers on team-building trip upstate
By Brett Cyrgalis - Monday Oct 2, 2017
LAKE PLACID, N.Y. — It was an apt analogy, told in an apt setting. Among the majestic Adirondacks and in the presence of the building that was the site of the iconic 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey team’s gold-medal victory, the Rangers got a message about overcoming challenges from a world-renowned mountain climber, Ed Viesturs. “He...