The 3.5-acre property with two homes on it was for decades owned by the prominent Irvine family.
NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (Mar 06, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KBS SOR 110 WILLIAM JV, LLC
Around the Web
- Newport Beach, Calif., Property Sells for Record $55 Million
Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Fed could shrink portfolio: NY Fed's William Dudley
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Deputy DA found bloody, beaten after gang attack: report
By Fox News - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
A deputy district attorney was the victim of a gruesome gang attack in Orange County, Calif., in an apparent attempt to prevent her from giving closing arguments in a gang murder trial. The woman, whose name has been withheld, stumbled — bloody and bruised — into the Newport Workout gym in Newport Beach early Thursday...
- Hoag Hospital Receives $15 Million for Neurosciences Institute
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The gift from the Pickup Family Foundation will support research and programming at the Hoag Hospital Presbyterian campus in Newport Beach, California....
- Luxurious Utah River Estate Asks $30 Million
Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
The seller is Vinny Smith, former chief executive of Quest Software who now runs Toba Capital, a San Francisco and Newport Beach-based venture-capital firm.
- Discovery, TEN Form Video JV
Monday Aug 7, 2017
The new joint venture, called TEN: A Discovery Communications Company, will pool video content from TEN brands like Motor Trend, Roadkill and Automobile with Velocity, Discovery's cable networktargeting auto enthusiasts.