The cheerful British hit has been rocked by drama since it left BBC last year. Here’s what is next for the show and its original hosts.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KBS REALITY INC.
Around the Web
- ‘The Great British Bake Off’ as We Know It Is Over. What Comes Next?
By LIAM STACK - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- A New Way for Therapists to Get Inside Heads: Virtual Reality
By CADE METZ - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Limbix, a start-up using Google headsets, helps psychologists expose patients to their anxieties in the safety of an office.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- What Virtual Reality Can Teach a Driverless Car
By CADE METZ - Monday Oct 30, 2017
Self-driving vehicles have taken to the roads in a number of cities. They are also training inside computerized simulations of those communities.
- Virtual Reality Installations to Start Arriving at AMC Theaters Next Year
Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. is the lead investor in a $20 million series B round for Dreamscape Immersive, a location-based virtual reality company backed by Steven Spielberg.
- Facebook Sets Goal of a Billion Virtual-Reality Users, Unveils New Headset
Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Facebook Inc. Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg announced an ambitious goal of getting a billion people into virtual reality and said he wants to ensure the technology is “a force for good.”