The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
2173 GRAND CONCOURSE
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10453
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KAYS TRADING, CORP.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- Hungry City: A Bronx Takeout Spot Honors the Memory of a Mother
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Margarita’s, serving Dominican cuisine, is a permanent version of what once was a food truck.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Michael Kay: It’s fair to raise the bar on the Yankees
By Justin Terranova - Friday Aug 18, 2017
This was not supposed to be the Yankees’ year, until it was right in front of them. And when general manager Brian Cashman recognized that — making three trades before the deadline — the Yankees were suddenly all in. Now there are World Series dreams coupled with the possibility of frustration. “Everybody has to recalibrate...