For her newest performance project, the dance artist Emily Johnson will gather 300 people for an all-night event.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KATIE BARLOW DANCE PROJECTS, LLC
Around the Web
- Under the Stars and Quilts, With Randalls Island as Her Stage
By GIA KOURLAS - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- From French Montana to Katy Perry, the Meme-First Reality of Today's Music Promotion Game
By David Turner - Monday Aug 7, 2017
French Montana's latest single is just the latest in a long line of songs that rode an Instagram dance challenge to the top.
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
- Dancing With High-Tech Shadows at the Guggenheim
By BRIAN SEIBERT - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Daniil Simkin’s “Falls the Shadow” uses infrared cameras, computers and projections to add another layer to the movement — “like a big dress.”
- Gillian Walsh, Taking Dance to a Still Place
By SIOBHAN BURKE - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Ms. Walsh, whose recent works involve minimal movement, talks about transcendence, seeing time, “Dance Moms” and what audiences want.