Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KATIA BENI GROUP USA INC
Around the Web
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: An Excursion to Astoria
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Monday: What to see, eat and do in Astoria, a food truck from Macao, and a free Citi Bike ride.
- Tropical Storm Katia forms in the Gulf of Mexico
By Associated Press - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
As Hurricane Irma continues to roar across the Caribbean on a path toward Florida, a new tropical storm has formed in the Gulf of Mexico. Tropical Storm Katia formed early Wednesday off the coast of Mexico. The U.S. National Hurricane Center says Katia’s maximum sustained winds are near 40 mph me strengthening forecast over the...
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- Katia And Jose Reach Hurricane Status In The Atlantic While Irma Continues To Pummel The Caribbean
By Kimberly Ricci - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Three active hurricanes are now churning away in the Atlantic. Here's what we know so far.
- With Help From COLLINS, The Muppets Take Astoria
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Design agency COLLINS has launched its first museum exhibition-on Jim Henson's career--in collaboration with the Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria, Queens, New York.