Hollywood’s sharks are once again sticking it to President Trump and his family. “Saturday Night Live”’s best-known Trump bloviator, Alec Baldwin, has been hired to host the “Blue Carpet” VIP grand opening of the National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey in Times Square on Oct. 5. Questlove is scheduled to perform. As The Post first reported,...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KASPA CARPET OF LI, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Alec Baldwin to host Nat Geo opening at Kushner retail condo
By Lois Weiss - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Baldwin's sexy photo shoot
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Baldwin stands by her faith
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Baldwin's bizarre exchange
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Rapper Common surprises students at NY school, donates money
By MESFIN FEKADU, AP Music Writer - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Rapper Common surprises students at NY school, donates moneyNEW YORK (AP) — Oscar and Grammy winner Common surprised a group of New York students by donating $10,000 to help their teachers buy supplies like calculators and science kits.The rapper-actor partnered with the nonprofit AdoptAClassroom.org and Burlington Stores to give Renaissance School of the Arts in Harlem the funds on Thursday.Jadon-Li M. Antoine, an aspiring musician, actor and dancer, said Common's visit motivates him to keep aiming for his dreams.Burlington has been raising money from its 599 stores to help other schools, asking customers to donate $1 or more.