Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 25, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 1986
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1986 - KASHMIR, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Clashes in Kashmir Leave 2 Civilians Dead, Police Say
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
A woman and a young man were killed and several people were wounded during protests in the Indian-controlled portion of Kashmir, the police said.
- America Should Support Indian Claims on Jammu and Kashmir
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Relations between India and the United States have been improving in recent years, but there is still room for further improvement.
- Asia and Australia Edition: Liu Xiaobo, George Pell, Kashmir: Your Tuesday Briefing
By STEPHEN HILTNER - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Gunmen Kill 7 Hindu Pilgrims in Kashmir Attack
By SAMEER YASIR and ELLEN BARRY - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Unidentified militants opened fire on a bus traveling from a Himalayan shrine, and 16 others were wounded, three of them critically.
- Protests Erupt in Kashmir After Indian Forces Kill Three
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Large anti-India clashes erupted in disputed Kashmir after government forces killed two senior militants in a gunbattle and fatally shot a demonstrator during an ensuing protest.