October 10 is the 25th anniversary of World Mental Health Day, and the 2017 theme is Mental Health in the Workplace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KAREN L. MISCAVAGE, LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR (LMHC), PLLC
Around the Web
- Ways To Support Co-Workers On World Mental Health Day
By Hope R. Carter - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- NY police seize veteran's guns after order deems him, wrongfully, as 'mentally defective'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- The Agoraphobic Traveller shares her Street View portraits
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Pay Mental Wellness Forward During Mental Health Awareness Week
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Raising children is hard enough, and today's socially fueled world has added a whole new kind of complexity, one that is riddled with mental health issues. One could say that mental health has alwaysbeen a challenge in society; however, if you do the research, the impact of a decade of social media on mental health is mind-blowing.