The magazine has agreed to settle a lawsuit with the fraternity at the center of a discredited article in which a woman claimed she had been gang raped.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - KAPPA THETA NU SORORITY, INC
Around the Web
- Rolling Stone to Pay $1.65 Million to Fraternity Over Discredited Rape Story
By SYDNEY EMBER - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Penn State Student’s Dying Hours Play Out in Courtroom Video
By CAITLIN DICKERSON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Surveillance cameras at a fraternity house recorded 19-year-old Timothy Piazza in distress, and now 18 students are facing charges in his death.
- 4 Fundraising Principles Reinforced From a Fraternity Convention
By Jeff Jowdy - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Generous givers inspire me! This past weekend, I had the privilege of attending the fraternity convention of Phi Kappa Theta. I have the honor of serving as chairman of the fraternity’s foundation and was interacting with many generous donors over the weekend...
The post 4 Fundraising Principles Reinforced From a Fraternity Convention appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.