A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KAM LONG KITCHEN KINGS INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Pet City: Where the Dogs Are
By ROBERT PEELE - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Long Meadow in Prospect Park during off-leash hours is like a paradise for dogs. Unless your Shih-Tzu is a timid scaredy-cat.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.