Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KADLEC CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Silicon Valley's corporate-campus building boom is a cautionary tale
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Silicon Valley is on a corporate-campus construction spree, which - despite the splashy headlines - has had adverse effects on the population of the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- Europe Renews Offensive on Silicon Valley With Tax Reforms
By JAMES KANTER - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
A new set of proposals presented by officials in Brussels seek to tax technology companies differently, but risk being seen as an effort to target American tech giants.
- EU Preps Tax Crackdown on Silicon Valley
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
The European Union said it is ready to propose new tax taxes on companies like Facebook and Google by next spring if there isn’t “adequate global progress” toward a rewrite of corporate tax rules at an international level.