The mineral is an important component in many types of large lithium ion batteries.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - K-TECH ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING, INC
Around the Web
- In shift towards electric vehicles, Volkswagen looking for cobalt contracts
By Megan Geuss - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
- Listing of the Day: Woodside, California
Friday Jul 28, 2017
This mid-century modern home was recently renovated to highlight its original charm, but include all the modern updates of a true tech-elite lifestyle.
- Woodside’s Fortress of Solitude: Safe from quakes, crooks
By Anna Marie Erwert - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
On 23 acres of some of the country’s most expensive land, this Woodside abode–itself 9,800 square feet–will be auctioned by Concierge Auctions this December, with a preview event November 14. Or you can preview 17900 Skyline Blvd right here. Billed as a “contemporary style” luxury home in serene surroundings, this six-bedroom, seven-and-half-bath home original has
- Puerto Rico Cancels Whitefish Energy Contract to Rebuild Power Lines
By FRANCES ROBLES and DEBORAH ACOSTA - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
The move came following concerns about how the small Montana company won a contract for up to $300 million to rebuild part of the island’s hurricane-ravaged electrical grid.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- When Will Electric Cars Go Mainstream? It May Be Sooner Than You Think
By BRAD PLUMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A growing number of analysts say pessimism about plug-in cars could be becoming outdated, thanks in part to plunging battery prices.