HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - K T K CORP.
Around the Web
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
- Mattress startup Purple merges with NY shell company in $1.1 billion deal
By Sarah Buhr - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Purple, a Utah-based mattress startup announced today it will merge with Global Partner Acquisition Corp (GPAC) in a deal that would value the company at $1.1 billion. Purple was already well on its way to that valuation when we got to take a sneak peek at operations at the company’s headquarters in the small town of Alpine, Utah and its giant factory an hour away in rural Grantsville… Read More
- K-State is loaded on offense with return of Ertz and deep RB corps
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Kansas State Wildcats figure to be a dangerous contender in the wide-open Big 12
- Education Disrupted: How Silicon Valley Pushed Coding Into American Classrooms
By NATASHA SINGER - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Code.org, a tech-backed nonprofit, is pressing schools to teach computer science. But are tech firms swaying education to serve their own interests?