When facing an illness, you might turn to a clinical trial for treatment that isn’t available eleswhere. The best place for patients to find trials is the site ClinicalTrials.gov, which is a site administered by the National Institutes of Health and is exactly what it sounds like. The site has trials where researchers are testing experimental drugs or procedures that …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - K.T. CLINICAL RESEARCH CONSULTING LLC
Around the Web
- Studies Posted On ClinicalTrials.gov Are Not Government-Approved Or Screened
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- At ClinicalTrials.Gov, Untested Stem Cell Clinics Advertise for Free!
By Megan Molteni - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Researchers believe the ballooning stem cell clinic industry is taking advantage of the federal repository's honor system. And patients will be the ones to pay, literally.
- PCORI Awards Nearly $98 Million for Clinical Effectiveness Research
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The grants will support studies of the effectiveness of treatments for opioid misuse, multiple sclerosis, and sickle cell disease....
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.