Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - K'S SUPER CLEAN LAUNDROMAT, LLC
Around the Web
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- Businessman fights for ownership of new North Carolina island
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Friday Sep 8, 2017
A Virginia businessman is claiming ownership over a new island that formed off the coast of North Carolina’s Outer Banks — sparking a standoff with park officials for the mile-long chunk of new real estate. Ken Barlow, who operates a cleaning business in Mechanicville and owns property on Hatteras Island, has filed a quitclaim deed...
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Matt Holliday’s three Ks not the biggest lowlight in his return
By Dan Martin - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
BOSTON — The return of Matt Holliday to the lineup was supposed to be good news for the Yankees. Instead, it just added to their misery in a 5-4 loss to the Red Sox at Fenway Park on Friday, as their second half began in the same way their first half ended. Playing in his...
- Nintendo could have supported Super FX long before the SNES Classic
By Kyle Orland - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Despite rumors, Nintendo always had the rights to the chip's architecture.