Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - K S K TRADING INC.
Around the Web
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Post-Brexit Trade Rules as Murky as Ever for U.K.
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
New British proposals over ‘frictionless trade’ in goods leaves both exporters and importers in a quandary.
- This Fan Will Give Away Copies Of ‘NBA 2K18’ If Carmelo Anthony Is Traded By Tuesday
By Konata Edwards - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
If Carmelo Anthony gets dealt to Houston this weekend, this fan plans on breaking the bank to buy Twitter followers copies of 'NBA 2K18.'
- ‘NBA 2K’ Realized Kyrie Irving On The Cover In Cavs Gear Is A Little Awkward Now
By Robby Kalland - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Kyrie Irving's trade to the Celtics makes the 'NBA 2K18' cover a bit outdated and awkward.
- Trump Sees 'Major Trade Deal' With U.K.
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
President Donald Trump said his administration was negotiating “to do a major trade deal” with the U.K., aiming to have it kick in soon after Britain completes its exit from the European Union in early 2019.
- Brexit Talks Show Continuing Divide Between U.K., EU Lawmakers
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
British government ministers presented an upbeat picture of the U.K.’s prospects outside the EU, as European lawmakers said too little headway had been made in Brexit talks to allow discussions to begin on a future trade deal with the U.K.