Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jan 03, 2007)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 1973
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1973 - K. M. K. REALTY CORP.
Around the Web
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- K-State is loaded on offense with return of Ertz and deep RB corps
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Kansas State Wildcats figure to be a dangerous contender in the wide-open Big 12
- Mattress startup Purple merges with NY shell company in $1.1 billion deal
By Sarah Buhr - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Purple, a Utah-based mattress startup announced today it will merge with Global Partner Acquisition Corp (GPAC) in a deal that would value the company at $1.1 billion. Purple was already well on its way to that valuation when we got to take a sneak peek at operations at the company’s headquarters in the small town of Alpine, Utah and its giant factory an hour away in rural Grantsville… Read More
- A Wonderful ‘NBA 2K18’ Glitch Shows JaVale McGee Paying The Nets Billions To Let Him Play
By Jamie Cooper - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
Warriors center JaVale McGee's value might be just a little over-inflated in the latest version of 'NBA 2K.'