Time Inc. is exploring the sale of three of its titles: 'Coastal Living,' 'Sunset' and 'Golf.' It is also looking to sell off its UK magazine division.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - K K FINISHING CO. INC.
Around the Web
- Time Inc. Explores Sales Of 3 Lifestyle Magazines
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
- As ‘Game of Thrones’ Returns, Is Sharing Your HBO Password O.K.?
By DANIEL VICTOR - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Are you using your friend’s ex-boyfriend’s parents’ password to watch the latest television shows? You’re not alone.
- Education Disrupted: Silicon Valley Courts Brand-Name Teachers, Raising Ethics Issues
By NATASHA SINGER - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
As teachers launch personal brands and cast themselves as influencers, start-ups and tech giants alike are racing to cultivate them to spread their wares.
- U.K.'s Theresa May 'Bitterly Disappointed' Over U.S. Bombardier Sanctions
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
British Prime Minister Theresa May said she was “bitterly disappointed” by a U.S. decision to place punitive import duties on a new jetliner made by Canada’s Bombardier, as her defense secretary said the ruling could jeopardize Boeing Co. contracts with the U.K.