Start-ups, including one from sharing-economy company WeWork, try to shake up the staid, and pricey, status quo of New York’s independent schools.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - K J FERGUSON INC
Around the Web
- Disrupting the World of Private School With Tech and Guinea Pigs
By KATE TAYLOR - Monday Nov 20, 2017
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: America Loves Plausible Deniability
By LINDY WEST - Saturday Oct 14, 2017
Milo wasn’t really that bad, was he?
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”
- How Fake News Turned a Small Town Upside Down
By CAITLIN DICKERSON - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
At the height of the 2016 election, exaggerated reports of a juvenile sex crime brought a media maelstrom to Twin Falls — one the Idaho city still hasn’t recovered from.
- Snapchat dangles referral traffic with link sharing from other apps
By Josh Constine - Monday Oct 23, 2017
In an update to Snapchat’s iOS app today, Snap began rolling out two important new features. You now can share links from other apps via the iOS share sheet, and rather than just turning live location sharing on or off permanently, you now can opt to hide in “Ghost Mode.” Read More
- Democrats Begin Legal Assault on Trump’s Move to End ‘Dreamer’ Program
By ALEXANDER BURNS and VIVIAN YEE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
A group of 16 Democratic attorneys general have filed suit in New York, claiming that Mr. Trump had improperly upended the policy known as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.