Even after deadly crashes like the one in Queens last week, discount bus companies are often able to stay in business and evade serious penalties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - K.E.M. BUS TRANSPORTATION INC.
Around the Web
- Budget Bus Lines Flout the Rules With Little Consequence
By PATRICK McGEEHAN and WINNIE HU - Monday Sep 25, 2017
- Waiting for the Bus Is About to Get Less Bad
By Aarian Marshall - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
A collaboration between Google and transit tech company TransLoc could bring real-time transportation data to even more agencies.
- China’s crazy car-straddling elevated bus is just a giant scam, police say
By Sebastian Anthony - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
After first trial, the bus has collected dust. Beijing police have arrested 30 people.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Public transportation in St. Louis suburb halted amid violence
By Associated Press - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
Violence during a protest in a St. Louis suburb has forced the public transportation agency Metro to suspend light rail and bus service to that area until Sunday. Metro said on Twitter that because of the violence and vandalism, it will not serve the Delmar Loop station overnight. It did not say specifically when service...
- In Taiwan, Modest Test of Driverless Bus May Hint at Big Things to Come
By CHRIS HORTON - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
The small vehicles are being tested on a university campus and central Taipei. The city’s mayor hopes they will reshape transportation.