Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - K DOG INC.
Around the Web
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Pet City: This Instagram Dog Wants to Sell You a Lint Roller
By ANDY NEWMAN - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Dogs that are big on Instagram make big money pushing products. Some of their owners have quit their day jobs.
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- Lena Dunham Says Her Dog Was Abused. The Shelter He Came From Disagrees.
By JACEY FORTIN - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The writer, producer and actress said she had to give up Lamby because of behavioral issues, but an employee at the shelter where she got him disputes that claim.
- Virtual Vandalism: Jeff Koons’s ‘Balloon Dog’ Is Graffiti-Bombed
By ANNA CODREA-RADO - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
The artist Sebastian Errazuriz used augmented reality to deface a famous sculpture by Mr. Koons to protest what he views as Silicon Valley’s monopoly on digital public space.
- Heartbroken Cowboys receiver: Kidnappers want $10K for my dog
By Hannah Withiam - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Football has taken a backseat to Lucky Whitehead’s dog dilemma. The third-year Cowboys wide receiver went public with his dire home situation Sunday, a week after his dog, Blitz, went missing and was being held for ransom. Whitehead said he was in Florida at the time of the dog-napping and robbery — shoes and some...