A 16-year-old participating in a summer training camp was hoisting a large log overhead with four other boys when the log fell.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - K AND R ISLAND ELECTRIC, LLC
Around the Web
- Long Island Football Player Dies After Being Hit by 400-Pound Log
By CHRISTINA CARON - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
- MIT researchers reinvented the wheel, turning any bike into an electric hybrid
By Maria Dermentzi - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
'Copenhagen Wheel' is a electric motor that can help your basic bike reach up to 25 mph... while going up a hill.
Invented by researchers at MIT, the wheel fits on almost any bike and is designed to seamlessly integrate into your urban commute. Read more...More about Startups, Transportation, Mashable Video, Mit, and Electric Bike
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Some Virgin Islands residents feel ‘forgotten’ by US
By Chad Rachman, Danika Fears - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The US Virgin Islands remain in a state of chaos, with residents still reeling from the catastrophic destruction caused by Irma. “There is no electrical power on the east end and probably in the entire island,” Mark Friedman, who lives on the island of St. John, told The Post. “In my opinion, what is needed...
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- This cement quarry dump truck will be the world’s biggest electric vehicle
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
Each round trip will generate 10kWh of spare electricity for the grid.