Copyright law has gone bananas after a Supreme Court ruling earlier this year.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - K AND K MART, INC.
Around the Web
- K-Mart faces copyright lawsuit for selling the wrong banana costume
By Timothy B. Lee - Friday Sep 29, 2017
- Education Disrupted: Silicon Valley Courts Brand-Name Teachers, Raising Ethics Issues
By NATASHA SINGER - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
As teachers launch personal brands and cast themselves as influencers, start-ups and tech giants alike are racing to cultivate them to spread their wares.
- Stein Mart Hits The Road
Friday Oct 13, 2017
Stein Mart is supporting its new mobile fitting tour with a national ad campaign featuring the tagline: "Saving is a beautiful thing."
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Wal-Mart Sales Rise as Retailer Dodges Industry Malaise
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Wal-Mart Stores Inc.’s sales rose in the latest quarter, boosted by an e-commerce surge and strong grocery sales, a sign that the world’s largest retailer continues to brush off the malaise afflicting some competitors.
- Wal-Mart, Amazon Rivalry Spreads to Forklifts
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Wal-Mart has agreed to invest in Plug Power Inc. and buy more of its fuel-cell-powered machines, a move that mirrors a deal struck by Amazon earlier this year.