RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
k & r realty 48 LLC
flushing, new york, 11355
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - K & R REALTY 48 LLC
Around the Web
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- Big Tech’s Half-Hearted Response To Fake News And Election Hacking
By Cale Guthrie Weissman - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Despite big hand waves, Facebook, Google, and Twitter aren’t doing enough to stop misinformation.
Every day a new front emerges in Big Tech’s battle against fake news. Signs of trouble reared their head during the election, when hyper-partisan misinformation began materializing on Facebook. Months later it became known that many of these sites had been weaponized in a larger misinformation campaign spearheaded by external players, including the Russian government.
- Icon Realty Management to cough up $500K in tenant-harassment case
By Joe Anuta - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Icon Realty Management must pay half a million dollars in a settlement reached with state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who accused the landlord of harassing tenants. Residents said that they...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- California Broadband Privacy Bill Faces Tough Fight
Friday Jul 7, 2017
A California online privacy bill that would limit broadband providers' ability to serve ads to subscribers based on their web-browsing history advanced this week, but still appears to face an uphillbattle.
- Ritual Vitamins pulls in $10.5 million from Founders Fund to scale the business
By Sarah Buhr - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Ritual Vitamins has raised $10.5 million in Series A venture funding to attract talent, scale the business and build in-house technology for customer experience and support. Unlike the majority of vitamin brands, Ritual is backed by an in-house team of scientists and a medical board. Read More
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.